Requirements and application
The workshop can be booked byexisting ensembles or by individual singers.
Requirements and application for ensembles:
- existing formation with experience in ensemble singing
- Please enclose the following documents with your application in German and English:
- Name and short description of the ensemble (date of foundation, leadership, members, voice distribution, musical focus, etc.)
- Expectations (What would you like to work on in particular?)
- 2 audios or videos (links) as sound samples
Requirements and registration for individual singers:
- practical experience in ensemble singing
- Please enclose the following documents with your application:
All individual singers will be formed into their own “studio ensemble” during the workshop. The realization of the workshop for individual singers cannot be guaranteed, because it depends on the received applications (limited number of participants, voice distribution). Interested participants can register for the workshop. How and whether the workshop for individual participants can be held will be announced after the end of the registration period.
Fill out the form: https://form.jotform.com/220622131281340
The British ensemble VOCES8 is one of the most renowned vocal formations of today. The eight-member ensemble tours worldwide with an extensive repertoire both in the a capella segment and in collaboration with leading orchestras, composers and soloists. The group is also dedicated to continuing education around and promotion of vocal music and is a central element of the non-profit VOCES8 Foundation.
During the workshop, the ensembles are individually coached by the professionals of VOCES8 and can benefit from their wealth of experience and have the unique opportunity to profit from their years of expertise.